Skype for Business App – Overview | AT&T Office@Hand
AT&T Office@Hand for Skype for Business allows you to make and receive calls, send and receive SMS texts, initiate online meetings and audio conferences—all within Skype for Business.
Key Features and Benefits
- Connect with anyone. Make and receive calls directly to any number or your contacts within Skype for Business.
- Intuitive interface lets you handle multiple calls with call controls to switch among calls.
- Additional call control for quick call transfer, flip and recording.
- View messages and exchange text messages with any number or contact with a full conversation view without leaving the Skype app.
- Start an online meeting or conference call within the app. Send a text to anyone with your meeting invitation.
- Your Presence reflects to your phone status. Your colleagues can view your availability within Skype for Business.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 32 bit & 64 bit
- Windows 8 32 bit & 64 bit
- Windows 10 32 bit & 64 bit
- Surface Win10 64 bit
Skype for Business version:
- Skype for Business 2015
- Skype for Business 2016
Key Words: 9021, Office@Hand app for Skype for Business, skype, business
Was this page helpful?