Sign up for product announcements for AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite (GSMS)
Note: Only an authorized administrator should create a login to receive announcements from the Product Service Notification Center.
- Go to http://asecare.att.com.
- Click the “Product Name” dropdown and select “AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite”.
- Click Search.
- Under “Pages”, click AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite.
- Scroll down and click the green envelope next to the words “Sign up”.
- Click the dropdown, and then select “Global Smart Messaging Suite”.
- Type your first name.
- Type your last name
- Type your company’s name.
- Type the email you wish to use as your username.
- Type your desired password.
- Re-type your desired password to confirm.
- Type your mobile phone number.
- Type your billing account number that has the Global Smart Messaging Suite feature.
Note: This can be found on your bill, or by calling Advanced Solutions Care at 866.563.4703.
- If desired, type the foundation account number for reference. (Optional)
- Click “Terms and Conditions” to launch them in a new window.
- After reading the terms, return and click the checkbox.
- After reading the policy, return and click the checkbox.
- Click the third checkbox to certify that you are an authorized administrator for the listed account, and then click Submit.
- Click to check the box, and then click Save Settings.