Share a story via HubShare using the bigtincan from AT&T web portal
Note: HubShare allows you to share story content with other bigtincan hub users and people who do not have a bigtincan hub account. When you share through HubShare, an automated email is sent to the recipient. The template for the email can be customized by your local administrator to include your organization’s branding. Files attached to a story can be included, and these will be sent as download links.
1. Click the image or title of the story you wish to share.
2. Click Share.
3. Click HubShare.
4. Click in the field to the right of “Subject”, and enter a subject name if required.
5. Click in the field to the right of “To”, and enter the email address or username of the recipient.
6. Click in the field to the right of “CC”, and enter the email address or username of the recipient to receive a carbon copy.
7. Click in the field to the right of “Message”, and enter a message to the recipient.
8. Click the drop-down arrow to the right of “Language” and select the desired language.
Note: By default, English is selected.
9. Use the links to the right of “Browse Files”, to navigate to and select any additional files to attach to the story.
10. Click the Share button at the top right.