Setting up the Softphone layout of your Office@Hand Salesforce App
In a Softphone layout you can control the call-related fields that are displayed and the Salesforce objects that are searched for an incoming call.
To design a custom Softphone layout, follow the steps below.
Log in to your Salesforce.com instance as the System Administrator.
Click your name, and select Setup.
Located on the left hand side, in the App Setup section, click Call Center, and then click Softphone Layouts.
Enter RingCentral Softphone Layout in the Name field.
NOTE: If you want this to be the default layout for all your users, you can select the Is Default Layout checkbox.
Under Select Call Type, select Inbound.
On the CTI 2.0 or Higher Settings section:
• Click Edit on the Screen Pop Settings section and select New browser window or tab.
• Click Edit on the No matching records section and select Pop to Visualforce Page.
• Click the lookup button then select Visualforce page you created.
• Click Edit on the Single-matching record section and select Pop detail page.
• Click Edit on the Multiple-matching records section and select Pop to search page.
Click Save to retain changes.
You have now successfully set up the Softphone layout of your RingCentral Salesforce App.
Assigning Softphone layouts to users
Was this page helpful?