Salesforce App Set Up Softphone Layout | AT&T Office@Hand
In a Softphone layout you can control the call related fields that are displayed and the Salesforce objects that are searched for an incoming call. To design a custom Softphone layout, follow the steps below.
Set Up Softphone Layout
- Log in to your Salesforce.com instance as a the System Administrator.
- Click your name, and select Setup.
- Located on the left hand side, in the App Setup section, click Call Center, then click Softphone Layouts.
- Click New.
- Enter RingCentral Softphone Layout in the Name field.
Note: If you want this to be the default layout for all your users, you can select the Is Default Layout checkbox.
- Under Select Call Type, select Inbound.
- On the CTI 2.0 or Higher Settings section:
- Click Edit on the Screen Pop Settings section and select New browser window or tab.
- Click Edit on the No matching records section and select Pop to Visual force Page.
Click the lookup button then select Visual force page you created.
- Click Edit on the Single-matching record section and select Pop detail page.
- Click Edit on the Multiple-matching records section and select Pop to search page.
- Click Save to retain changes.
Assigning Softphone layouts to users
Key Words: setup, Softphone, layout, RingCentral, Office@Hand, AT&T, Salesforce, App, Salesforce Integration
Was this page helpful?