Setting up simultaneous ringing using the Mobile Assistant for AT&T OfficeDirect
Note: In order to take advantage of sequential or simultaneous ringing when the user receives calls, a “Ring List” needs to be created via the Mobile Assistant.
- From the AT&T Business Direct/Premier home page, enter your Username and Password.
- Click/tap Log In.
- Optional: Click/tap the checkbox in front of “Remember my username” to allow your browser to remember your username and password.
Note: If you do not have an AT&T Business Direct/Premier username and password, click on the Register link or click First-time User Tutorial for directions.
- Click/tap the Plans & Features tab.
- Click/tap Manage OfficeDirect/OfficeReach.
- Under “Quick Links”, click/tap OfficeDirect/Office Reach.
- Click/tap Ring Lists.
- Enter a name in the box next to “Ring List Name”.
- Click/tap the radio button next to “Simultaneous Ring”.
Note: The radio button defaults to “Simultaneous Ring” (all of the numbers in the list ring at the same time).
- Click/tap Add.
- Select desired type from the “Number Type” dropdown. (For this example, we use a custom number.)
Note: Mobile – Populates the list automatically with the user’s provisioned mobile number.
Desk – Populates the list automatically with the user’s provisioned office/desk number.
Custom – User’s may elect to provide a user-defined 10 digit domestic number.
- Click/tap in the box to the right of “Phone Number” and enter the 10 digit number.
- Click/tap OK.
- Use the dropdown to select the number of times the phones ring before going to voicemail.
- Click/tap Save.
- Click/tap OK.
- The Ring List settings save and are set as the default Ring List.