Mobile app – Set up Call Screening Options | AT&T Office@Hand
How to edit your extension’s Business Hours Call Screening options using the Office@Hand Mobile App
Call screening allows you to filter incoming calls before you answer them.
NOTE: Call screening is OFF if the extension is set to Take Messages Only or Play Announcements when the extension is dialed after hours. To enable Call Screening, go to Call Handling & Forwarding, and then change the answering mode to Forward calls.
- Launch the AT&T Office@Hand Mobile App on your device.
- Tap your profile picture to open My Profile.
- Administrator: Tap Phone System > Users > Choose the Extension that you wish to set up.
User: Tap Extension Settings.
- Tap Screening, Greeting & Hold Music.
- Turn On the Call Screening to hear the caller’s name when you pick up calls. When Call Screening is turned on, your callers will be asked to announce their name when they reach your extension.
- Choose when your callers are required to announce their names:
- If the caller’s Caller ID is not present
- If the caller is not in your Contact List
- Tap Save to retain the changes.
Key Words: call screening, call screening mobile app, call screening android, call screening ios, 2975
Was this page helpful?