Setting the schedule of a recurring job that has an end date when the job status is set to “Start Job and Complete Job” using the TeleNav Track web interface
- Click Setup.
- Under “Dashboard Settings”, click Manage Job Settings.
- Click Recurring Jobs.
- Click the name of the job under “Job Name”.
- Scroll down to the “Schedule” section.
- Click the dropdown arrows to the right of “Scheduled Time” to select the time.
- Click on the calendar to the right of “from” and select the start date, then click the calendar to the right of “to” and select the end date for the recurring job.
- Click the dropdown arrow to the right of “Time Zone” to select the appropriate time zone.
- Click on the appropriate radio button to the right of “Recurrence”.
- Click the dropdown arrow to the right of “Generate Job” and select the number of days before the job starts.
Note: The job cannot start on the same day.
- Click on the dropdown arrow to the right of “Expiration Time” and select an expiration timeframe for the job.
- Click in the box to the right of “The job should be completed in” and enter the number of minutes.
- Click Submit.