User Hours – Set a User’s Hours of Operation & Timezone with AT&T Office@Hand
This article provides information on how Administrators may change the user hours of operation of an extension. User Hours determine the business hours of a User. User Hours can be configured through the AT&T Office@Hand account.
User Hours Set a User’s Hours of Operation and Time Zone Admin | AT&T Office@Hand
- Log in to your Office@Hand account as an Administrator.
- Go to Users > User List. You will be able to see the list of Users in your account. Click on the name of the User that you wish to modify.
- Click on User Details section. Click on the links to proceed.
- User Hours
- Regional Settings (Time Zone)
- Under User Details, go to Settings and Permissions. Click Edit under User Hours.
- Set User Hours to any of the two options, and click Save.
- 24 hours Select if you want incoming calls handled the same way all the time, every day.
- Specify hours Select if you want incoming calls handled differently when your business is open and when it’s closed. Once you have set your preferred Hours, click Save.
Regional Settings (Time Zone)
- Click Edit under Regional Settings.
- Set your preferred Time Zone and Time Format, and then click Save.
Keywords: hours of operation, user hours, regional settings, hours of operations, hours, 2568, changing hours of operation
Was this page helpful?