Setting the geofence monitoring schedule on a device using the TeleNav Track web interface
Note: You can assign a geofence to one or more devices for the purpose of setting geofence alerts. A geofence alert can be issued when the selected device enters or exits a geofence area. It can also be issued if the device stays in the geofence area too long or has not entered the geofence by the predefined time.
- Click Setup.
- Under “Dashboard Settings”, click Manage Alerts.
- Click Geofence Alerts, and then click on the appropriate device.
Note: If you want to select more than one device to assign a geofence alert, you can use the bulk edit feature for geofence alerts.
- Click on a geofence alert from the list below “Geofence Alert:”.
- Under “Set Geofence Monitoring Schedule”, click More Options.
- Set the geofence monitoring schedule.
a. Select Always On (24×7) to keep the alert active at all times.
b. Select Set time and day(s) to set specific times and days of the week to activate the alert for you and/or your employees.
- Click Save Settings.