Setting a User’s Do-Not-Disturb and Call Queue availability
How do I set a User’s Do-not-Disturb and Call Queue availability?
When enabled, Do Not Disturb (DND) will send all your callers to voicemail. The Do Not Disturb feature on your Office@Hand account is extension specific; it does not affect other extensions.
Click on links below to learn how you can change your Do Not Disturb setting on each platform.
Office@Hand Mobile App
- Launch the Office@Hand mobile app on your device.
- Tap your profile picture.
- The first 2 options in the My Profile screen lets you set your Do Not Disturb status and call queue availability.
Click on links below to learn more:
Set your Do Not Disturb (DND) status
Tap Status, then select the DND status. Tap Done.
Enable or disable your call queue availability
Tap the slider button opposite Accept Queue Calls to enable or disable your availability.
If this option is Disabled, you will still receive calls and notifications when someone dials your extension directly, but you will not be able to receive calls from a department or a call queue.
Note: This setting is automatically applied to your extension once you have selected your desired DND function.
Office@Hand Desktop App
- Launch the Office@Hand Desktop App.
- Go to My Profile by clicking on your Office@Hand Number.
- Set your DND settings with the following options:
- Shows your Current Status. Click Edit , then type your status, then press Enter.
- Choose Available to receive notifications and calls from your Office@Hand Desktop App.
If Status is Busy, you will still receive calls (offered to queue and direct extension).
Note: When your Status is Busy, you can choose to accept call queue calls. See Item 6.
If “Allow other users to see my Presence status” is turned off in the Presence settings in the Online account, you will not be able to set your status to Busy. See Office@Hand: Presence Overview for more information.
- When you select Do not disturb, all calls offered directly to your extension will connect immediately to your voicemail. You will also be excluded from the call queue’s call routing.
If Status is Invisible, you will still receive calls (offered to queue and direct extension).
If “Allow other users to see my Presence status” is turned off in the Presence settings in the Online account, you will always be invisible and will only have the option to toggle your Status to Do not disturb. If you toggle your status to Busy or Available, it will immediately switch back to Invisible.
Note: When you set your Status to Invisible, you can choose to Accept call queue calls. See Item 6
- Accept call queue calls: Toggle the button ON to accept call queue calls. If turned OFF, you will not be offered notifications and calls from call queue but you will still be able to receive notifications and calls offered directly to your Extension.
Change DND and Presence status via the desktop app icon
Easily switch your DND and Presence status, such as Available, Busy, Do not disturb, or Invisible without opening the AT&T Office@Hand for Desktop app. The status can be updated right from the Windows system tray or Mac OS X’s dock.
Office@Hand Online Account
- Log on to your RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T account.
Note: Log on using the credentials of the extension you wish to set up.
- Click drop-down box next to your name, located at the upper right-hand corner of your Office@Hand Online account.
- Select any of the following DND options:
• Take All Calls
You will be able to receive notifications and calls from your mobile app.
• Do Not Accept Call Queue Calls
You will still receive any calls directly to your extension, but you will not be able to receive calls from a department or call queue.
• Do Not Accept Any Calls
You will not receive any notifications or calls.
Keywords: Do Not Disturb, DND, 2745, take all calls, do not accept call queue calls do not accept any calls, mobile app, desktop app, online account, Office@Hand
Was this page helpful?