Fax – Sending Faxes Using Email (Email-to-Fax) | AT&T Office@Hand
AT&T Office@Hand enables you to send and receive faxes directly from your online account, desktop app, mobile app, and email, without the need for a separate fax machine. Your phone number is also your fax number, so you only have to remember one number. You can fax to one or more people at the same time.
In order to start faxing, you need to add email addresses permitted to send faxes first. For more information, go to Outbound Fax Settings.
Email to Fax
- Open your email account and then compose a new message. In this example, Gmail is used.
- Type the recipient’s fax number on the “To field”.
Note: Users can send the fax messages to <faxnumber>@rcfax.com or <faxnumber>@att.rcfax.com.
For example, to send to the fax number 15105551212 use this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The text in the Subject Line of the email will be added to the cover sheet.
- Attach the document you would like to include on your fax message. For more information, go to Supported file attachments for faxes.
Note: The contents of the attached file will show up on the second page of the received fax message.
- Review your email before sending. Click Send afterwards.
Other Fax articles:
AT&T Office@Hand: Fax Overview
Fax -Troubleshooting Office@Hand fax issues | AT&T Office@Hand
Fax – Send fax through your AT&T online account | AT&T Office@Hand
Fax – Sending and Receiving Faxes from a Fax Machine | AT&T Office@ Hand
Keywords: send fax, sending faxes, faxout, desktop app, fax, email to fax, faxing, General Outbound Faxing, 3309
Was this page helpful?