Office@Hand: Sending Fax via FaxOut
How do I send faxes via FaxOut?
FaxOut is a fax sending tool, embedded on the AT&T Office@Hand Online account, to send out faxes from your computer even without a fax machine. Using FaxOut, you may send faxes to a single contact or a contact group right away or on a selected schedule. The Office@Hand FaxOut allows you to fax documents from your local computer, Box, DropBox and Google docs. You can also send your faxes immediately, or schedule for a specific time and send multiple faxes to up to 50 recipients.
This article will guide you on how to send a fax using Office@Hand FaxOut feature from your online account.
- Log in to your Office@Hand account.
- On the upper right corner of the page, click the FaxOut icon.
- Input your recipient’s Fax number manually or select your recipient from your contacts.
Tip: Use a comma (,) when adding another fax number in the To: field to separate the numbers; or insert another fax number from your contacts list.
- If you want to include a cover page, you may click the Enable option and click Select to choose your cover page template. You may also type your message in the space provided for the Cover Page Note.
- You may attach your Fax from your computer, Dropbox, box, or Google Drive. Go to Supported file attachments for faxes for more information on file types supported by FaxOut.
Recommended size for sending and receiving PDF files is about 11 kb. File size must be below 20 MB and it must be less than 200 pages long.
Note: Image of fax record will be stored in your Message tab for 30 days.
- Click Send Now to send your Fax.
You may also enable Schedule and set the Send on details to send the fax later and click Schedule.
Keywords: FaxOut, faxes, faxing, facsimile, general outbound faxing, outbound faxing, 2681
Was this page helpful?