Send a Picture Message (MMS) for Premium accounts in the AT&T Landline Texting desktop application for Windows
Note: The message does not have to include text. Images cannot exceed 750 KB.
1. Right-click the desktop application icon .
2. Click New Text.
3. Click in the field labeled “Type a name or phone number”.
4. Start typing the recipient’s name or mobile phone number.
5. Select the desired contact when it appears in the Contact List.
6. Click in the field labeled “Type a message or drag an image”, and enter a message.
7. Click the paper clip icon at the bottom right.
8. The “Import Image” window opens.
9. Navigate to and select the desired image.
10. Click the Open button.
11. A thumbnail of the image appears in the message box when the image upload completes.
12. Click the Send button.