Send messages to drivers with Live Drive using Associate PLEDGE from AT&T
Note: Live Drive requires an HTML5 compliant browser in order to work. This tutorial is useful if you wish to dispatch a driver to a desired destination.
- Launch the Associate PLEDGE admin site.
- Enter your User ID and Password, and then click Login.
- Click the Live Drive tab.
- In the “Select Department” drop-down menu,select the department the driver is categorized under.
- The drivers in the selected department are now displayed.
- The drivers availability is color coded as follows:
• Red: If a driver’s name, number, and steering wheel icon are displayed in red, then the device is not communicating with the network.
• Green: If a driver’s name and number are displayed in green, then the driver is on the network, and Associate PLEDGE is running correctly on the device. A green steering wheel icon represents a vehicle in motion.
• Black: If a driver’s steering wheel icon is black, the vehicle has stopped.
- Click the radio button next to the driver you want to message.
- In the “Send Message” window, select the audio “Alert Severity” type, enter the desired “Message Text”, and the desired “Address”, if applicable.
- Click Send Message.
- The driver hears the selected audio alert on their device.
Note: The driver receives this message until they come to a complete stop.
- Once the message is received and read, a blue text bubble displays to the right of the driver’s steering wheel icon.