Selecting tracking hours and days in a tracking template using the TeleNav Track web interface
Note: Enabling this feature will keep the device from sending the GPS coordinates if the device has not moved beyond the set distance since the last reporting interval.
- Click Setup.
- Under “Comany Settings”, click Saved Templates.
- Click the template in the list below “Template Name”.
- Click on the radio button to the left of “Select hours”.
- Click in the dropdowns to the right of “Start” and select the time the tracking should begin.
- Click in the dropdowns to the right of “End” and select the time the tracking should complete.
- Add a check to the box(es) to the left of the day(s) you wish to track.
- Click Save Template.