Search for a file or folder using Box from AT&T
1. Click in the “Search Files and Folders” field at the top of the page.
Note: Box from AT&T searches the titles of your files and folders as well as the body of the documents.
2. Enter the desired keyword(s).
3. A list of suggested results displays, and you can click on the file or folder to open it.
4. If the suggested window does not contain the file or folder you are looking for, press Enter on your keyboard or click “See all results” to see the full search results list.
Note: You can also click the magnifying glass icon or the “See all results” link at the bottom of the suggested results list.
5. The full search results display.
1. Click the search filters icon .
2. Use the drop-downs under “File Type(s)”, “Date Updated”, or the “Owners” field to narrow the search criteria.
3. Click in the “Search Files and Folders” field and enter the keywords associated with the file or folder.
4. Click the magnifying glass icon or hit Enter on your keyboard.
5. The search results display.