Search content in AT&T Collaborate
Use search to find just the content you want. When you start a search, all items are displayed in the results the Search window. Use keywords and filtering to narrow your search.
Search content (desktop and web only)
- In the upper left panel, click the Search icon . The Search window appears.
- Enter your keywords in the Search field. Items containing your keywords appear in the window below.
- To narrow your search results, do any of these things.
- To filter for a specific type of content, click 1 of the notes, tasks, files, or comment icons.
- To filter for results in your current workspace, check Filter for selected workspace.
Open search result items
- When you click on a note, task, or file in the search results window, the item opens in a new window. To open the item in its workspace, at the top of the item window, click the Go to Workspace icon .
- When you click a chat comment in the search results, you’ll see the comment appear in the workspace where the comment was added.