Scheduling a text message using the AT&T Landline Texting web application
Note: There is a 160 character maximum for text messages.
- From the home screen, click the dropdown arrow to the right of “New Text”.
- Click New Scheduled Text.
- Click the dropdown arrow to populate the list of contacts.
- Click on the contact(s) to include in the text.
- Click in the “Type a message” box and enter the appropriate message for the text.
- Click on the calendar icon and select the date for the text.
Note: The date can also be typed into the field.
- Click on the dropdown arrow to the right of the time and using the scroll bar, locate and select the time the text should be sent.
Note: The time selected is from the time zone of the device scheduling the text. Time can also be typed in.
- Click the SEND button.
- The message appears in the “All Conversations” and “Message” lists.