Saving a geofence alert as a template using the TeleNav Track web interface
Note: You can assign a geofence to one or more devices for the purpose of setting geofence alerts. A geofence alert can be issued when the selected device enters or exits a geofence area. It can also be issued if the device stays in the geofence area too long or has not entered the geofence by the predefined time.
- Click Setup.
- Under “Dashboard Settings”, click Manage Alerts.
- Click Geofence Alerts, and then click on the appropriate device.
- Click on the geofence alert name listed below “Geofence Alert:”.
Note: To show the geofence in a separate window, double-click on the geofence alert.
- Click in the checkbox to the left of “Save settings as a template”.
- Click in the box below “Save settings as a template” and enter the template name.
- Click Save Settings.