Restore files or folders from the trash using Box from AT&T
Note: To restore all the files and folders in Restore all files and folders at once, click the “Restore All” button at the top right of the file list.
1. From the home screen, click “Trash” in the column on the left.
2. Click the row where the file or folder is located.
3. Click the Restore button at the top right of the folder/file list.
4. A confirmation message displays.
5. Click the Okay button.
Note: If the folder that contained the file has been removed or changed you will be asked to specify which folder the file should be restored to.
6. A notification populates confirming that the file or folder has been restored.