Removing a custom signature from an Auto Reply using the AT&T Landline Texting web application
- From the AT&T Landline Texting web application home page, click Auto Reply On.
- Click the white area of the Auto Reply you wish to remove the signature from.
- Click Edit Signature.
- Click the radio button to the left of “Do not include a signature in my messages.”
- The custom signature is removed from the “Custom Signature:” box. Note: The signature will still display in the Auto Reply but will not be sent.
- Click the X in the upper right corner to close the “Settings” box.
- Click SAVE.