Remove group members in AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk for BlackBerry devices
Note: Contacts and groups created by company administrators and pushed to devices can only be edited or removed though the Corporate Admin Tool.
- From the “Groups” tab , scroll to the desired group.
- Press the phone’s Menu key, and then tap/click View Details.
- Press the phone’s Menu key, and then tap/click Edit Group.
- Scroll to desired contact to be removed, and then tap/click to de-select.
Note: Additional members may be removed at this time by repeating Step 4 as necessary. If you wish to remove group entirely, utilize Delete Group from Step 3 instead.
- Press the phone’s Menu key, and then tap/click Save Group.
- Tap/click Yes to confirm.
- Contact is removed.