Registering MobileIron for Android devices
Note: Your administrator decides the method used for registration. With the most common method, you receive a text message containing a URL, and an email containing instructions necessary to complete the registration process.
- Either tap the supplied URL link in the text message or enter the URL in the browser.
- Tap Get App to launch the Google Play screen.
- Tap Install.
- Review the permissions granted to the app, and then tap Accept.
- When the installation is complete, tap Open.
- Tap in the “Server Address” field to activate the keypad.
- Enter your MobileIron server address, and then tap Done. The registration email you received should contain this information.
- Tap Register.
- If prompted to accept an unverified certificate from the MobileIron server, tap Accept.
- Depending on how your MobileIron administrator has configured the registration process, one of the following screens appears:
- Complete the information in the screen displayed to you from step 10. This information should also be included in the registration email you received.
- Dismiss the Android keypad, and then tap Register.
- Registration is completed and your device is ready for provisioning and installation.