Receive a call in AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk for BlackBerry devices
Note: You must be in Available status.
- A ‘chirp’ tone will alert you of an incoming Enhanced PTT call.
- When your contact speaks, a “speaking” icon will appear with their chosen display name indicating that they ‘have the floor’.
Note: While caller is speaking, pressing your Enhanced PTT button produces an ‘error’ tone and message.
- To reply, press your Enhanced PTT button, and begin speaking after the ‘chirp’ sound. When you finish speaking, release the button.
- End the call at any time by tapping/clicking End Call.
- After call ends it will appear on the Home tab under “History”.