Place Outbound Calls on the AT&T Office@Hand App – Mobile
This article contains steps for placing outgoing calls from the AT&T Office@Hand app mobile.
NOTE: “Phone Features” must be enabled by the Administrator for the users to have the ability to place outbound calls using the AT&T Office@Hand app.
- Launch your AT&T Office@Hand app mobile.
- Open the dialer.
- For iOS phones: Tap the Call button at the bottom menu, tap the Plus (+) button on the upper-right corner of the screen, then tap New Call.
- For Android phones: Tap the Call button at the bottom menu, then tap the Keypad button on the lower-right corner of the screen.
Users who tap Call for the first time may be prompted to set up an emergency or E911 address to place an outbound call.
- Dial the contact’s phone number or tap the Contacts icon above the dial pad to select a number from your Contacts list.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to From to change your Outbound Caller ID.
- Tap the green Phone button to place the call.
Was this page helpful?