Place a manual or one-time call in AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk for BlackBerry devices
- From the “Home” tab , press the phone’s Menu button, and then tap/click Manual Dial.
- Type desired phone number, and then press the phone’s designated Enhanced PTT button. Alternately, you can press the phone’s Menu key, and then tap/click Call.
- Manual Enhanced PTT call is ready. Press and hold the phone’s designated Enhanced PTT button to initialize call, and begin speaking after the ‘chirp’ sound.
Note: If individual is unavailable or is not a current Enhanced PTT subscriber, attempting the call will produce an ‘error’ tone and message.
- A dialogue bubble indicates that you are speaking. When you finish speaking, release the button.
- When your contact replies, a dialogue bubble indicates that they are speaking.
- End the call at any time by tapping/clicking End Call.
- After call ends, it appears on the Home tab under “Most Recent”.