Phones and Numbers Overview
Administrators can access a user’s Phones & Numbers configuration and add direct numbers and phones for the user. This section also allows Administrators to view the phone numbers directly assigned to Users, view their conference details, and configure their Presence and Intercom settings.
Users Phones & Numbers Overview – Admin
- Log in to your Office@Hand account.
- Click Users > User list.
- Select the user that you want to view, click Phones & Numbers. In the Phones & Numbers section, you can configure the following tabs for the user.
- Numbers tab
- Phones tab
- Conference tab
- Add Direct Number – This is where you can buy additional direct numbers for the User.
- Direct Numbers – This shows the list of phone numbers that route directly to the User’s extension.
- Add Phone – This is where you can buy more phones or phone lines for the User.
QUICK TIP: Another way to add a phone is through the Phones & Devices section of your Administrator account.
- Presence – This allows you to configure another User’s Presence configuration; decide who the User can monitor and how you want the User to handle the calls.
- Intercom – This allows you to enable the enable the Intercom feature of another User; select a phone that can accept Intercom calls and select Users permitted to make Intercom calls to the extension.
- Phones – This shows the list of Phones assigned to the User.
- Conference Number – This is the assigned Audio Conferencing line for the User. People can call in to this line to be part of a discussion hosted by the User.
- Host Code – The Host Code allows Users to manage the settings of their Audio Conferencing line.
- Participants Code – A User can start a meeting by using the Dial-In Number, and then enter their Host Code. Other callers can use the Participants code to join the User’s call.
- Invite with Email – Click this button to send an email invitation with the Conference details to the User’s participants.
Note: You will use your own email if you send an email invite on behalf of the User.
Keywords: Phones & Numbers Overview, Presence, Phones, Numbers, Add Direct Number, 3787
Was this page helpful?