About Personal Speed Dial codes with AT&T Collaborate
With the AT&T Collaborate SM service, you can add and delete personal speed dial codes. Use the Personal Speed Dial feature to designate a 2 digit code for the phone numbers (up to 100) that you call most often. To speed dial, you simply enter ** and the 2-digit speed dial code. To set up personal speed dial from your phone, dial *75 and follow the prompts.
Manage Personal Speed Dial
- On the Collaborate homepage, on the left menu, click Features. The Features page appears.
- In the Personal Speed Dial section, click the Edit icon. The Personal Speed Dial page appears.
- From the Speed dial code list, select a number between 00 and 99.
- Enter a description for the phone number the code is associated with, and then click Save.
- Add, delete, or update a speed dial code:
- To add a code, click Add code. The phone number you added appears in the table at the top of the page.
- To delete a code, click the Delete icon next to the code you want to delete.
- To update a code, click the Edit icon next to the code you want to edit. Change the phone number or description, and then click Save.