Paging a group
This article will discuss how to page a group. The image below shows how this feature works.
You can find below some sample cases where paging a group is used.
• Warehouse admin receives a call from the VP of Sales to check the inventory and shipping status
• He presses the Paging soft-key on his desk phone and enters a pre-established group number to page on both Warehouse Manager’s and Shipping Manager’s desk phones as well as via an overhead speaker at warehouse.
• Store Manager wants to announce the new items to inform the shoppers at the store.
• She uses her desk phone by pressing the paging soft-key and group number to broadcast the information via the overhead paging system.
• An elementary school has an emergency alert that needs to inform all kindergarten teachers to keep students in the classrooms.
• School Security presses the Paging key and enters a pre-established paging group for all kindergarten classrooms.
• All kindergarten classrooms receive the broadcasting through their speakers on their desk phones.
• A hospital recipient receives a call that an ambulance is heading to her hospital.
• She immediately pages the doctors and nurses at emergency room to get prepared by utilizing her desk phone’s paging button and entering a related group number.
Was this page helpful?