Order a product in AT&T Business Console
1. Click on AT&T Business Console at the top left of the page.
2. Click on Shop in the drop-down menu.
3. Navigate to the desired product and click the View button.
Note: The products shown in the tutorial are subject to change.
4. Scroll down to the page to see the packages available.
5. Click the Shop now button at the bottom of the desired package.
6. Click in the field under “Enter number of licenses” and enter the desired amount of licenses.
7. Scroll down the page.
8. Confirm the product tier and click the Add to Cart button.
9. Review the order details and then click on the Checkout button.
Note: You can also add more products to your shopping cart.
10. Click on the dropdown under Foundation Account, and select the desired FAN number.
11. Click the Go button to the right of the drop-down menu.
12. Click in the dropdown under “Billing account” and select the desired account number.
13. Click the Go button to the right of the dropdown.
14. Click in the field under “Wireless number” and enter the user’s wireless number.
15. Click the Go button to the right of the field.
16. Click the Continue button.
17. Click in the field under “Administrator first name”, “Administrator last name”, and “Administrator email address” and enter your administrator’s information.
18. Click the checkbox to the left of “Apply to all products in this order.”
Note: You can change administrator info for each additional product by clicking on the plus symbol to the right of the product name.
19. Click the Continue button.
20. Scroll down the page and confirm the order is correct.
21. Click the Submit button.
22. An order confirmation displays.
Note: You will receive an email with next steps.