On-Demand Call Recording – Enable or Disable | AT&T Office@Hand
This article provides information on how to enable or disable the on-demand call recording feature in the AT&T Office@Hand Online Account. On-Demand Call Recording enables users to record calls at any time by pressing star 9 (*9) on a phone dial pad. This feature is enabled by default.
Account Administrators can enable or disable this feature by following the steps below.
On-Demand Call Recording – Enable or Disable
- Log in as an Administrator to your AT&T Office@Hand online account.
- Go to Phone System > Auto-Receptionist > Call Recording.
- The On-Demand Call Recording feature is Enabled by default.
Toggle switch to Enable or Disable On-demand Call Recording, then click Save.
- You may use the default Announcement on Start and Announcement on Stop or you may click Edit to customize. For more information go to On-Demand Call Recording – Customize Announcement | Admin | AT&T Office@Hand.
- Default Announcement on Start: “This call is being recorded. If you do not wish to be recorded, please disconnect at this time.”
- Default Announcement on Stop: “This call has been recorded.”
- Click the Save button.
IMPORTANT: Certain laws require that your callers hear a call recording notification before and after a call is recorded. As an Administrator, you need to make sure your company’s call recording procedures comply with all applicable laws and regulations. AT&T Office@Hand is not responsible for your company’s compliance.
Call Recordings Settings via your online account | AT&T Office@Hand
On-Demand Call Recording – Initiate | AT&T Office@Hand
On-Demand Call Recording – Customize Announcement | Admin | AT&T Office@Hand
On-Demand Call Recording – Check on online account | AT&T Office@Hand
Key Words: call recording, phone calls, on-demand call recording, enable, disable, auto receptionist, 10196
Was this page helpful?