Office@Hand: Yealink W52P and W56P Handset Registration (Pairing)
How to pair the Yealink W52P and W56P?
The Yealink W52P and Yealink W56P Cordless Phone supports up to 4 handsets when used with the RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T service. Follow these steps when pairing additional handsets to the Yealink W52P or W56P Cordless Phone.
Note: The Yealink W56P will be replacing the Yealink W52P as Office@Hand cordless phone offering. The Yealink W52P will come with a new handset called the W65H. To setup the Yealink W52P or W52P follow the steps below.
- Long press the Wireless button on the base until it begins to flash. LED slow flashes, indicating the base station is in the registration mode.
- Press the OK button on the handset to access the Directory.
- Using the Navigation keys, select and press Settings.
- Select Registration > Register Handset.
- Select Base1.
- The handset will try to search for the base. Once found, press OK.
- Enter the system PIN (default: 0000) and then press Done.
- Successful pairing of the handset to the base will show the confirmation “Handset Subscribed”.
Note: You should also see the name of the user associated with the cordless phone on the display of the newly paired handset after a few seconds.
Office@Hand: Assisted Provisioning for Yealink T-21 or Yealink W52P Phones
Keywords: 7032, yealink, w52p, handset, register, registratiion, pairing, pair
Was this page helpful?