Paging Overview | AT&T Office@Hand
The Paging feature enables business’s real-time one-way broadcasting through multiple desk phones and overhead paging devices. It is commonly required function in many industries, such as warehouse, hospital, retail, etc. This feature is available to all Office@Hand Office Editions at no extra cost. Additional phone device purchase is available.
- Enables real-time announcements to a combination of desk phones and overhead paging devices
- One-to-many communications
- Plug and Page. Connect to your SIP-based paging devices and start paging, without the need of complicate installation and configuration of analog-to-digital converters.
- Compatible with Office@Hand Polycom and Cisco phone models.
- Increase communication efficiency. Broadcast announcements and emergency alerts to the entire organization or selected peers.
- Eliminating the need to call individual employees with the same message.
- Easy creating/adding/modifying paging group over the cloud, anywhere, anytime.
- 100% SIP digital paging devices compatible. Save cost from installing additional converters for analog devices.
- Flexible options for grouping desk phone and/or paging devices based on your business needs.
- No additional cost by using existing IP desk phones.
Supported paging devices
- Polycom and Cisco desk phones
- CyberData V2 Ceiling speakers (for indoor) and V2 Paging amplifiers (for outdoor use)
This feature is available on your online account in the Groups section:
This feature is available on your Office@Hand Online Account and enables Administrators to do the following:
- Add a Paging Only Group
- Select the Devices to Receive Pages
- Select the Users allowed to page the Group
- Provision a Paging Device
For more information, go to Paging Set up | AT&T Office@Hand.
Office@Hand Paging Frequently Asked Questions
Keywords: paging overview, 6123, paging, page, paging group
Was this page helpful?