Office@Hand Desktop App Join Now feature Google Calendar Integration
How do I integrate my Google calendar on the Office@Hand Desktop App?
Office@Hand Desktop App is an easy-to-use, comprehensive communications hub with all-inclusive phone, fax, business SMS, and conferencing. With the Google calendar integration, you may now join web meetings, conference calls and other events on your Google calendar.
Key Features & Benefits
- Seamless integration with Google Calendar; automatically syncs up the new and updated events in the app’s calendar list
- Calendar day view displays multiple events with quick join actions
- One tap/click to join a Office@Hand meeting or an audio conferences call; participant ID’s and access codes entered automatically.
- Interactive reminders with quick actions to join a call or view meetings details
- Ability to configure calendar source and notifications on Office@Hand for Desktop
- Log in to your Office@Hand Desktop App.
- Click Settings.Note: You can also access Join Now by clicking the Join Now button on the main tab and then, click Enable.
- Click Join Now and click on the drop-down arrow to select between Google Calendar or Outlook.
- Once you select Google Calendar, the Google login page will appear on a new window. Log in your Google credentials and click Next.
- Click Allow to allow Office@Hand for Desktop to access the following information from your google account.
You will now see your Google Calendar is integrated with your Office@Hand Desktop app. Click on your email account to integrate and see your schedule for the day. You can also click on Birthdays and Holidays to see the holidays for the day.
QUICK TIP: Click Switch Account to remove or change your Google Calendar. You can also click on the drop-down arrow to switch off the Join Now feature.
Once you select Outlook, go to your Outlook and click the checkbox to allow access. Click the drop-arrow to set the minutes and click Allow.
You will now see your Outlook is integrated with your Office@Hand Desktop app. Click on Calendar to see your schedule for the day. You can also click on Birthdays and Holidays to see the holidays for the day.
QUICK TIP: Click on the drop-down arrow to switch of the Join Now feature.
Just click the Join Now button on the main tab and you will see your scheduled meetings or events for the day.
If you have no meetings scheduled for the day, you will see the screen below instead.
Click on the Refresh icon to update your schedule for the day. Click Join or Dial-in to join a meeting.
Clicking Join opens the Office@Hand Meetings for Desktop. Clicking Dial-in shows the available dial-in numbers.
Note: It is recommended to use (773) 231-9324 for a more reliable audio experience and HD voice quality. See List of International Dial-In Numbers for more information.
- Do I need to pay for additional fee for the Google Calendar and Outlook integration?It is free and included in your Office@Hand plans.
- How does it work?It works with Office@Hand Mobile App and Desktop App. Once you authorize the access from your Google Calendar or Outlook to your desktop app, the events will be displayed in your Join Now list.If your events include Office@Hand Meetings or conferencing access, the Join and Dial-in buttons will be shown on your events. Tap or click on the buttons and it will automatically connect you to that specific online meeting or conference call.
- Does Join Now work with other calendars, such as iCal?Join Now supports Google Calendar and Outlook. We plan to support other calendars in the future release.
- Am I able to schedule a meeting within Join Now?No. The app can only synchronize with the events in Google Calendar or Outlook.
Keywords: 8958, Join now, desktop app, joinnow, google calendar, integration
Was this page helpful?