Office@Hand App for Salesforce.com Overview
The AT&T Office@Hand Cloud App for Salesforce.com provides seamless integration between Salesforce.com and your AT&T Office@Hand services to enable improved customer retention, greater agent productivity, and advanced business processes.
NOTE: Salesforce CRM Integration is available for Office Premium and Enterprise customers only. Learn more about Editions
With the Office@Hand app installed in your computer, you can place calls from within Salesforce by simply clicking on contact or account records. Incoming calls trigger a pop-up window with the caller’s account information. You can attach call notes to specific contact records.
• No software to install – works entirely over the Internet with any AT&T Office@Hand device
• Works on any computer, any browser – accessible anytime with PC or Mac
• Works with any Salesforce Cloud – supports Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud
• Easy click-to-dial – simply click on any phone number in Salesforce to dial
• Instant screen pop – displays the caller’s information as soon as a call comes in
• New browser tab for every call allows for multiple interactions
• Automatic call dispositions for efficient call logging
• Accurate call logs saved to the corresponding record
• New records – Accounts, Contacts and Leads can be easily created while on call
How it works
• Ensure that the browser you are using is updated to the latest version.
• Download the Salesforce app from your AT&T Office@Hand service portal.
• Check that you have the correct number as your AT&T Office@Hand Direct Number – you will be making and receiving calls from this number through the Salesforce.com interface.
• Login to Salesforce.com through the browser
• Login to the App through Salesforce.com. Use your AT&T Office@Hand Direct Number for the user name and your AT&T Office@Hand password.
• Your browser has its pop-up blocker disabled for the Salesforce.com site.
Was this page helpful?