Number Porting – Transfer your Toll-Free Number to AT&T Office@Hand
This article will guide you on how to submit a Number Transfer Request. If you have an existing phone number from another carrier that you want to transfer to AT&T Office@Hand, you can set this up through your AT&T Office@Hand Online account.
IMPORTANT: If you are transferring a number with SMS feature, your service may be interrupted for 72 hours on completion of the number transfer request.
- Log in as an Administrator to your AT&T Office@Hand online account.
- Go to Admin Portal > Phone System > Phone Numbers > Transferred and Vanity.
- Click the Transfer Numbers button.
- Select Toll Free Number.
- A prompt will appear “On numbers porting completion your Additional Numbers plan may be changed and this will cause extra monthly fee.” Click Confirm to proceed.
- You will be asked if you have the latest bill ready to be uploaded for the number you are transferring. Click Yes, and then click Next to proceed. If you click No, you will not be able to proceed until you have prepared the latest bill to be uploaded.
- Enter the Toll Free Number that you would like to transfer into your AT&T Office@Hand account, and then click Next.
- You can select a temporary number that you are going to replace with a number you are transferring, and then click Next. You can transfer the number as an additional number if you do not select a temporary number.
- Enter the telephone number’s Account Information based on its customer service records. Ensure that all information is accurate to avoid rejections due to information mismatch.
- Type in your Email Address on the text field provided if you would like to receive the porting notifications emails. If you would like to have the system administrators receive the porting notifications emails, click the checkbox “I also want the system admin user to receive emails”.
- Download and sign the Letter of Authorization (LOA), and then click Next.
- Upload your signed LOA and latest bill (for the number to be transferred), and then click Complete.
Key Words: number transfer, transfer toll free number, toll free, number porting
Was this page helpful?