Number Porting – Requirements to Transfer number | AT&T Office@Hand
Complete list of requirements to properly port/ transfer your number to AT&T Office@Hand
Number Porting – Requirements to transfer number to AT&T Office@Hand
- The numbers you are transferring must be ACTIVE with your current Service Provider.
- You have the latest bill ready to be uploaded for the number you are transferring.
- You have received and set up your AT&T Office@Hand Phones. Exemption: If you are using existing phones or using these numbers strictly for forwarding calls to existing phones.
- No open orders with your current Service Provider.
- No DSL/Broadband service associated with the phone number you are requesting to transfer.
- No Centrex service, remote Call Forward (RCF), Ring Mate, ISDN or distinctive ring on the phone number you are requesting to transfer. Please contact your current provider and have these features removed
- You must notify your current phone company if you have any other phone numbers associated with your current billing telephone number (BTN) that you are not porting, and have those numbers switched to a different BTN. Otherwise, your provider will reject your transfer request.
For additional information contact us or call 1-866-563-4703.
IMPORTANT: Transferring existing numbers is defined and regulated by the Federal
Communications Commission (FCC) in United States . We make every effort to transfer your number to AT&T Office@Hand in a timely manner. However, the actual transfer and the time of your transfer depends on the cooperation and release of the telephone number from your current telephone service provider. Business SMS (if available on your service plan) activation could take 72 hours up to 5 additional business days after your number is transferred. Only the phone number may be transferred to AT&T Office@Hand for those bundled with DSL service. Visit the links below to learn more about telephone number transferring.
Key Words: 11179, number port, transfer, requirements,
Was this page helpful?