Number Porting – Request a Vanity Number | AT&T Office@Hand #11191
Complete guide in processing a request for Vanity number and how to check the status of the order request.
Request a Vanity Number for AT&T Office@Hand
Adding a Vanity Number through your AT&T Office@Hand Online account
- Log in to your AT&T Office@Hand Account
- Go to Phone System > Phones Numbers > Company.
- Click Add Number > Vanity. Choose a toll-free number prefix from the drop-down box, use the * (asterisk) as a wildcard when searching for available numbers. Click Search.
- Enter the Capha, then click Submit.
- Choose your preferred Vanity Number from the list, then click Add Numbers.
IMPORTANT: It is possible that these number(s) may have recently been reserved by someone else, even though they currently show up as available. You will not be charged a set-up fee if we find your chosen number is already taken.
- Click Next.
- Assign the selected number to the Auto-Receptionist or a specific extension, then click Next.
- Review and confirm the details of the order, then click Done.
Note: The Admin will be provided a breakdown of the additional charges that will be applied in the account upon addition of the selected VANITY number.
The Vanity Number will be added to the list of Pending Vanity Numbers in your account and will not be activated right away if you are either transferring a number from another provider or have requested one that takes a while to activate. We work to make the process as fast as possible, but some carriers have long turnaround times.
Viewing Pending Vanity Numbers
To view your Pending Vanity Numbers, go to Admin Portal > Phone System > Phone Numbers > Transferred and Vanity.
IMPORTANT: A one-time setup fee of $30 will be charged to your account and a monthly recurring fee of $5.00 will be applied to the account for the additional number.
Key Words: 11191,vanity,order status, check order
Was this page helpful?