Multi-Account Access | AT&T Office@Hand
This article provides an overview of AT&T Office@Hand’s Multi-Account Access feature. The Multi-Account Access feature increases the efficiency of multiple account management for those administrators who manage multiple accounts or supports multiple clients.
Multi-Account Access for AT&T Office@Hand
Feature and Benefits
- Centralizes access for customers with multiple accounts.
- Allows customers to link all their account in the account management portal.
- Allows the company admin to access their AT&T Office@Hand accounts from a single login.
- Allows administrators to view services for all accounts from one single location.
- Easily switch from one account to another through the account management portal.
How to access the Account Management portal
- Go to Multi-Account Access portal.
- Enter the credentials for the account.
- Click Log in.
Manage Linked Accounts
You can manage any number of accounts from the accounts management portal. Each page in the portal can display up to 20 linked accounts, and different pages are identified by page numbers.
To Add Accounts to the portal:
- Click Link Account.
- Enter the credentials of the account.
- Click Login.
To unlink an account:
- Select one or more account(s).
- Click Unlink selected account. This will remove the account from the view.
To edit the account name with descriptive text:
- Click the Edit icon beside the account.
- Enter the new account name.
- Press Enter.
To search for an account:
- Enter text in the search field.
To scroll between pages:
- Click controls at the bottom right.
The account management portal allows you to easily launch the Admin Portal for any of your accounts, avoiding the complexity of logging in to multiple accounts.
To trigger a login to an account:
- Click the Open link for the account.
- A new browser tab is launched and you are automatically logged into Admin Portal for the account.
View Service Status
The account management tool reports status for the following services:
- Inbound Calls
- Outbound Calls
- Desk Phones
- Office@Hand for Desktop
- Inbound Fax
- Outbound Fax
- Inbound SMS
- Outbound SMS
Service status is refreshed automatically every 3 minutes. Service status details and date of the last refresh are displayed when you hover. To manually refresh the service status, select the Refresh icon.
An abnormal service status results in the display of an error reason when you hover on the status. The following statuses are reported:
Green means the service is available.
Yellow means there is an error related to the service.
Red means the service is unavailable.
Grey means the service status has not been reported.
Key Words: 13079, multiple account access
Was this page helpful?