Mobile App – Customize your Voicemail Greeting | AT&T Office@Hand
This article will guide you on how to record a voicemail greeting on your AT&T Office@Hand Mobile app.
Customizing your Voicemail Greeting using the Mobile App
- Launch your AT&T Office@Hand Mobile App.
- Tap profile picture.
- Tap Extension Settings.
- Tap Messages & Notifications.
- Select the hours of operation you wish to configure.
User Hours – is the extension’s available time.
After Hours – is when the extension is not available.
NOTE: The User Hours and After Hours tab will not be visible if the Hours of Operations of the extension is set to 24 Hours.
- Tap Voicemail Greeting.
NOTE: Ensure that Take Messages is enabled.
- Tap Custom, and then tap Record. You can tap Default anytime you want to switch back to AT&T Office@Hand’s default voicemail greeting.
- Enter your phone number or select from one of the forwarding numbers, then tap Call Now. The system will try to reach the phone number you keyed in/ chose. After which, you will be given instructions for recording your custom voicemail greeting.
- Tap OK.
- Tap Done.
Key Words: custom greeting, voicemail greeting, record greeting, mobile app greeting, mobile app voicemail
Was this page helpful?