Menu options of the Office@Hand Salesforce App
Once you have successfully installed the RingCentral Office@Hand Salesforce App, you will see the icon for the application in the system tray. The App will display options you can use when you right-click it.
To know more about the menu options, read the content below:
• Prompt me to press 1 before dialing out: When making an outgoing call, a call is placed to the phone number set as Current Location first.
NOTE: If this option is selected then you will have to press “1” before connecting call is made to the destination number else the call will not be completed.
• Start when Windows starts: Selecting this option will make sure that Office@Hand Salesforce App will automatically start when you login to windows without you having to start it every time.
• Edit Current Location: This option is only available if you are logged into your Office@Hand from AT&T account through the Salesforce Softphone. Using this option will let you change the number used in making outgoing call.
Not Logged in/ Logged in: This is an indicator displaying whether you are logged into your Office@Hand from AT&T account in the Salesforce Softphone or not.
• Set Logging Level: This option is used to set the level of logging. By default, this is set to Low – Errors only but in case you face problems while using the application, you can set it to High – Errors, informational messages and XML so it is easier for your administrator to fix the issues.
About: This option will display the information about the application.
• Exit: Clicking on this menu option will close the application.
Was this page helpful?