Manual Provisioning – How do I set up my Desk Phone to work with AT&T Office@Hand
Phones not sold by AT&T Office@Hand may still work with manual (self) provisioning. To manually provision your existing device, you need to get the SIP Settings and enter them on your Phone’s user web interface.
Manual Provisioning How do I set up my Desk Phone to work with AT&T Office@Hand
- Get the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Settings. Select the Outbound Proxy based on the location of your device to reduce latency issues.
SIP or Session Initiation Protocol is a communications protocol for signaling and controlling multimedia communication sessions, including voice over IP. This information is needed when manually provisioning your IP Phone with the AT&T Office@Hand service. The SIP information varies per digital line. To find the SIP information on the RingCentral Online Account, go to: How do I get the SIP settings on the AT&T Office@Hand Online Account?
- Access Phone’s user web interface to enter SIP Settings. Refer to your phone’s user guide or contact your phone’s support hotline for specific instructions.
Note: Some AT&T Office@Hand desk phone features will not work on manually provisioned phones. It may vary depending on your desk phone model.
How do I get the SIP settings on the AT&T Office@Hand Online Account?
- Log in to your Office@Hand account as an Administrator.
- Click Phone System, then Phones & Devices.
- Under User Phones, look for the Existing phone that you wish to assign to your Cisco phone. You must select a number that is not yet tied with any device. If the number is not yet assigned to a device, you will see Setup and Provision when you point your cursor over it. Click Setup and Provision.
- Go to Other Phones. Under Existing Phone click Select.
- Copy the SIP settings.
Manual Provisioning Polycom IP Phone | AT&T Office@Hand
Manual Provisioning Cisco Phones | AT&T Office@Hand
Key Words: Manual Provisioning How do I set up my Desk Phone to work with AT&T Office@Hand
Was this page helpful?