Mobile app – Set your Call Flip Settings | AT&T Office@Hand
How do I manage call flip settings using my AT&T Office@Hand Mobile App?
This article will guide you in setting up the Call Flip feature using the AT&T Office@Hand Mobile App.
Call Flip lets you transfer a live call from phone to phone without any interruption to the call. When you are on a call, you can flip it to your mobile phone on your way out of the office; or flip a mobile call to your home phone once you’ve finished your commute. This feature is useful when you are running out of battery in one phone or when you need to move the call to another phone.
To set up your Call Flip Settings, follow the steps below:
- Launch the AT&T Office@Hand Mobile App.
- Tap your profile picture to open My Profile.
- Tap Extension Settings.
- Tap Call Handling & Forwarding.
- Tap Call Flip.
- You will be able to see the list of forwarding numbers assigned to your extension, with their corresponding Flip number (Quick dial number). You can change the order or Call Flip Number by clicking on the position arrows found on the left side of the Phones/phone numbers in the extension.
- Tap Save in the Call Flip settings.
- Tap Save in the Call Handling & Forwarding settings.
Key Words: Call flip, call flip settings, call flip mobile app, quickdial, quick dial, quickdial number, quick dial number, 3004
Was this page helpful?