Manage a user profile with AT&T Collaborate – Enhanced Mobile
As an administrator with the AT&T Collaborate SM service, you can manage a user’s profile when the user’s phone number, job title, department, name, or address changes.
Edit a user’s profile
- On the Collaborate homepage, on the left menu, expand Users, and then click Manage users. The Manage users page appears.
- Search for and select a user that you want to manage. The manage page for the user appears.
- Click Manage profile. The user’s profile page appears.
- Edit the user profile information:
- Last name and First name—Enter the user’s name.
- Time zone—Enter the user’s time zone.
- Title—Enter the user’s job title (optional).
- Phone number—Do 1 of these things (optional):
– Enter the 10-digit phone number without dashes, parentheses, or spaces.
– Click the Search icon and select a new number.
Note: If you choose a number from the list of available numbers, the extension is automatically updated. You can also update the extension manually.
- Extension—Enter the user’s extension. An extension is required.
- Alternate phone number—Enter a 2nd number for the user, such as a wireless number.
- Department—Select the user’s department (optional).
- Street address—Edit the user’s address, which will appear in the company directory.
- Email address—Edit the email address for this user.
Note: If this user has Business Center access, they must change the email address themselves in Business Center.
- To provide this Collaborate user access to both the Business Center homepage and their Collaborate features, check Allow access to Business Center. To remove access, uncheck the box.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save.