Manage site profiles with AT&T Collaborate
All your company’s physical locations have unique site profiles. As an administrator for the AT&T Collaborate SM service, you can edit the profiles for sites you manage.
Update a site profile
- On the Collaborate homepage, click Select a site or Switch sites, and then search for or select a site.
- In the Site information section, under the site ID, click the Edit icon. The Edit site information window opens.
- Update the site’s name, time zone, and the 2nd line of the address (for floor numbers and so on), and then click Save.
Site names appear in the directory and other lists on the administrator pages. By default, the system uses the site’s city as the site name.
The time zone is used when creating users and is set by the system to the expected time zone for your site’s address. If you change the time zone, the one you specify will be used when creating users.
- To update the caller ID phone number, in the Site information section, next to Phone number, click the Edit icon. The Caller ID page appears.
- Decide which caller ID settings to apply:
- To use the company’s caller ID settings, select Use company settings.
- To set caller ID specific to this site, select Use site setting.
Select what caller ID information to show for calls made to numbers outside the company, within the company, and within the site.’
Note: The caller ID phone number can be used for all calls made at this site. To manage caller ID information for individual users, see Manage user features.
- When you’re done, click Save.