With the Meet Me Conferencing feature, available with the Unified Communications (UC) bundle, users can invite participants to a meeting bridge with audio and video. When used together with the AT&T Collaborate app’s My Room function, you can change a group chat session to a group audio call. (See About the Collaborate app.)
As an administrator, you manage the bridge of a meeting. By default, all users who have the Collaborate app with UC features are assigned as hosts to the site’s bridge. Hosts can schedule or start calls without a reservation. You can edit profile settings, view meeting hosts, and manage call handling features for the site’s bridge.
A profile includes basic information, such as the phone number, name, and time zone of the conference bridge. First, access the bridge. Then, update the profile.
Select profile settings
- On the Collaborate homepage, click Switch sites or Select a site, select a site to manage, and then click Save.
- On the left menu, expand Call handling, and then click Meet Me Conferencing. The Manage Meet Me Conferencing page appears.
- Next to the site bridge that you want to manage, click the Edit icon. The manage page for that bridge appears.
- Click Profile, and then make any changes that you want to the name, phone number, extension, department, time zone, and limit on the number of participants.
- Scroll down to the Privacy section and select privacy settings.
- Click Save.
View meeting hosts
Meeting hosts can schedule calls or start calls without a reservation. Certain features, such as the ability to mute participants, are available only to hosts. By default, all users who have the Collaborate app with unified communications features are assigned as hosts. You can view hosts, but you can’t add or remove them.
View hosts on a site’s bridge
- Follow steps 1-3 under Select profile settings.
- Click Hosts. The Meet Me Conferencing hosts page appears.
- From the Search by menu, select the search criteria. For example, select Last name.
- In the Search field, enter information that corresponds to the criteria you selected in step 3. For example, enter Jones.
- Click the Search icon. A list of all site hosts who match your search criteria appears.
Manage call handling features
To manage call handling features, you first assign the feature to a bridge, and then you manage the specific feature.
- Follow steps 1 and 2 under Select profile settings.
- On the Manage Meet Me Conferencing page to the right of the meeting you want to manage, click the Edit icon. The manage page for that meeting appears.
- Click Calling features, and then under Set call features, click Assign features.
- Check the box next to the features you want to assign, and then click Assign.
- To set up each feature, in the section for the feature, click Set up or Edit, and then follow the prompts.
- When you’re finished, click Save.
For help managing each feature, see Manage user features. At the top of that topic, click the corresponding links to go to the features you want for this bridge:
- Alternate Numbers
- Anonymous Call Rejection
- Selective Call Acceptance
- Selective Call Rejection
- Call Forwarding
- Site Forwarding