Placing Outgoing Calls using the Office@Hand Desktop App
How do I make a call from the Office@Hand Desktop App?
The Office@Hand Desktop App is an easy-to-use program that can be installed on your Windows PC or Mac. It is a comprehensive communications hub with all-inclusive phone, fax, business SMS, and conferencing for your desktop. Follow the steps below to make a call on your Office@Hand Desktop App.
The following are required when placing a call directly from the Office@Hand Desktop App:
- Headset with Mic or computer with built-in mic and speaker
- Office@Hand Desktop App assigned to a computer
To place a call directly from the Office@Hand, follow the steps below:
- Launch the Office@Hand Desktop App.
- Click the Call or RingOut button.
- Enter the number that you wish to call in the To: section of the window or you can click to select a Contact from your Office@Hand Contacts List.
You have now placed an outgoing call with the Office@Hand Desktop App.
Keywords: 3322, desktop app, office@hand, call, dial, calling, dialing
Was this page helpful?