Login – Change User’s Password, PIN, and Security Question | Admin | AT&T Office@Hand
This article provides information on how Administrators can change the Passwords, PINs, and Security Questions on an extension’s online account to maintain the account’s confidentiality and privacy.
Login – Change User’s Password, PIN, and Security Question | Admin
In order to change another User’s Password, PIN or Security Question, an Account administrator should log in to the AT&T Office@Hand Online account and access a User’s User Details.
Accessing another User’s User Details
- Log in to your AT&T Office@Hand Online account.
- Go to Users > User list.
- Click the name of the User whose security settings need to be changed.
- Go to User Details > General then click Change Password.
- Enter the Current Admin Password.
- The following actions can be done at this point:
Change the Password
Change the PIN
Change the Security Question and Answer
- Change the Password
The Password is used to login to your Online account.
Enter the New Password. Re-enter the new password in the Confirm Password box then click Save.
Note: The New Password needs to follow the Password Criteria. The criteria allow the User’s Password to be secure and less vulnerable to unauthorized access. It should at least contain:
- One (1) letter
- One (1) number
- One (1) special character (!, @, #, $, %, ^, &, * , .) or One (1) uppercase letter
- At least eight (8) characters with a maximum of 32 characters.
- Change the PIN
The PIN is used to verify the User’s identity when checking their voicemail from a phone or in the automated attendant when contacting Customer Care.
Enter the New PIN. Re-enter the new PIN in the Confirm PIN box then click Save.
The new PIN must meet the following criteria:
- At least 6 numbers
- Maximum of 10 numbers
- No letters
- Non-sequential and Non-repeating
- Change the Security Question and Answer
The Security Question and Answer is used to reset your password or to identify your account when contacting Customer Service. Click on the drop-down list to select the security question and fill in the answer field.
- Confirm the changes and click Save.
Login – Change Security Settings via Online Account | AT&T Office@Hand
Login – Change Password via Online Account | AT&T Office@Hand
Key Words: 10854, login, change user password, pin, security question, admin, Resetting, reset, forgot password, forgot, lost, Office@Hand, password, fraud, log in
Was this page helpful?