Login – Change Password via Online Account | AT&T Office@Hand
This article provides information on how to change your password through your AT&T Office@Hand online account. Your Password is used to log in your account across AT&T Office@Hand Platforms.
Login – Change Password via Online Account
- Log in to your AT&T Office@Hand online account.
- Click Settings.
Note: If you are logged in as an Administrator and would like to change your Password, PIN or Security Question, you have to switch the view from Admin Portal to My Extension, then click Settings.
- Go to User Details > General then click Change Password.
- Enter your Current Password, and then enter the New Password and Confirm Password. Click Save.
Note: The new Password needs to follow the Password Criteria. This criteria makes the User’s Password secure and less vulnerable to unauthorized access. The Password must meet the following criteria:
- One (1) letter
- One (1) number
- One (1) special character (!, @, #, $, %, ^, &, * , .) or One (1) uppercase letter
- At least eight (8) characters with a maximum of 32 characters.
- No repeating or sequential characters/numbers
Login – Change Security Settings via Online Account | AT&T Office@Hand
Login – Change PIN via Online Account | AT&T Office@Hand
Login – Change Security Question via Online Account | AT&T Office @Hand
Key Words: 10855, login, password, change password, user, admin, Resetting, reset, forgot password, forgot, lost,
Office@Hand, new password, fraud, log in
Was this page helpful?